In the Secc label the fabrics stand out because of their structure, purity and timeless simplicity. Secc combines well with the other labels.
NEW: Fashion in your home with rugged Indigo & Denim
- Denim is hotter than ever in fashion, also in your interior!
- Combination of rugged basic blue-grey inbetween Maran with curtain fabric Dusk with colour gradient from light to dark denim.
- Try out different cushions for your chairs: denim-coloured cushion Dusk 4 and the Ikat style Lamboya 4 (also available as curtain fabric)
- Fashion tip: Curtains finished with black rings and rod are stylish and sturdy at the same time!
- Combine several colours of fabric in one curtain. Ask advice from our curtain specialist near you!
- Here we used the full-length, flame-retardant Oasis fabric with a Happy Wave Pleat.
- Cushion Sombra 4 also has a trendy multicolour colour gradient.
- Safety at home? Choose our trendy flame-retardant fabrics.
- Easy to wash and colourfast.
- Curtains with added value!
- We incorporate recycled yarn in our curtain materials. These yarns are made from empty disposable water bottles and cotton offcuts from t-shirt production. This is our way to help reducing the problem of global waste.
- Flame-retardant, black-out effect, and heat or cold insulation are just a few more properties that ensure our curtains provide added value.
- Our Reflex fabric, made as a curtain with a coloured border or as a roman blind, is 50% recycled with a black-out effect and offers heat and cold insulation!
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy recycled fabrics. And that’s pretty close!
- Remainders are given a new lease of life - the Recycle and Recycle stripe fabrics have been made with 42% recycled cotton, originating from remainders of t-shirt production.
- Reuse without any additional burden on the environment!
- The orange Happy Lock finish gives a personal touch to your curtains.
- Cool cushions with the same Happy Lock finish either with a stripe or with the word ‘happiness’.
New: The Indoor Garden
- Reflecting a simple life and fresh minimalism.
- Colours and structures inspired by nature.
- New are tones of yellow and faded natural colours with a linen blend.
- Designs are simple: leaves, structures like bark of trees.
- Fabrics: Leaflet, Donna 7, Flax deluxe 11
- Cushions: Donna 7 with lock confection (50 x 50 cm), Leaves 3 with photo print (30 x 40 cm).
Retro Pastel: strong pastels and soft powdery shades
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: roman blind Marlena 81, Diede 81 in between, Palette 43.
Assorti Wrinkle, Silke, Topcolorvoile, Shadow, Tiret.
Cushions: Silke in 8 different colours (40 x 40 cm).