Characteristics of the Homers label are the familiar patterns, a cosy look with plenty of patterned fabrics and a "home sweet home" feel. The Homers word comes from the pigeon racing sport and refers to the birds on their way home, it is "home sweet home" after all!
NEW: Trend colour Gold Ochre can be used in various ways, also RECYCLED!
- Gold Ochre is the colour for 2016. Once traditionally classical, now trendy in beautiful colour combinations.
- Roman blinds are useful, during the day they provide privacy and filter the bright sunlight (fabric Grandeur recycle 72)
- Tip: If you find Roman blinds alone are too minimal, then combine them with curtains in an attractive design (curtain fabric Lamboya 6)
- Pretty cushions are appropriate here too: Dusk 6 with colour gradient.
Neither white, nor black, but in the colour of your heart!
- In a neutral interior dominated by black and white, a colour contrast can add a lovely surprise.
- Here, the black and white patterned Lotta curtain is combined with the fresh colour of voile Topcolor 91 It creates a nice energizing atmosphere!
- The House of Happiness collection features more than 800 different plain fabrics, to achieve exactly the look you've been searching for. Plenty of options!
- If you want your (bed)room to be truly dark at night, why not opt for a combination with a blackout Roman blind?
- The Lotta pattern with the blackout and insulating Reflex Roman blind made from recycled polyester thread
- Black and white cushions are always the ideal mix: Lotta (40*40cm), Lykke (60*40cm), Cross Stitch (40*40cm), Button (40*40cm) cushions
- For a calm and collected atmosphere, combine black and white with a gentle pastel, such as the in-between fabric Maran 81 in powder pink.
- The Triangle cushion (40*40cm) adds a hint of colour.
- Go for the most beautiful effect - select the right pleat for the right fabric.
- Here we used the soft flowery Dream curtain fabric for a double pleat combined with a box pleat.
- The box pleat ensures that the fabric folds back beautifully between the pleats and takes up less space on the rails.
- Ask advice from our curtain specialist near you!
- Dream curtain fabric - Baize 12 cushion - Dawn inbetween with watery colour gradient in lengthways stripes
Colour 'n Vintage
- A mix and match from 3 vintage looking designs like stars, round shaped flowers accentuated with stitching effects.
- Vintage retro-colours from the 50’s kitchen: fresh mint green, coral red and faded yellow.
- Designed by the successful designer Anita Schepers from lifestyle label Cozz.
- Fabrics: Jirke 6, Topcolor voile 65.
- Cushions: Merle 8 (50 x 50 cm), Jirke 6 with patchwork design (60 x 70 cm).
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: dime out design Foglie 7, unicoloured velours Parade 326, woven fabric Feya 7.
Cushions: Feya 7 with 3D effect and multicoloured width stripes (50 x 50 cm), blad 6 with leaves made of felt (45 x 45 cm), Silke 6 orange (40 x 40 cm).
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: Sail 5, Sail 12.
Cushions: Sail 12 (40 x 40 cm), Sail 5 (60 x 40 cm).
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: Fanny 6 with width stripes, Sauco 6 with a fresh print.
Red cushion: Aubade 9 (50 x 50 cm).
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: Topcolor 84 voile, Jipsy 9 with patchwork design.
Cushions: Lint 9 felt with embroidery (30 x 55 cm), heart shaped cushion Sud 9 (40 x 40 cm), Kukka 9 with all over embroidery (45 x 45 cm), Juul 9 with design (40 x 60 cm).